Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cow news - Emma and Vi

Not a ton to update on today. We brought Vi(our dairy cow) to a farm for a month where she will be with a bull. Hopefully she will come back bred. Our other cows are due in just a few weeks so we are trying to keep a close eye on them. We also got a little heifer calf this evening whom we call Emma. She was born on Friday(5-16) so she is still pretty tiny. I hope to post a pic of her soon.
Other than that, not much going on. We are continuing to work picking asparagus but with the weather staying chilly, there isn't much of it. Tomorrow I'll have a good amount to talk about(can't tell yet-it's Ben's birthday and we are going away for the day. :))!
~Bethany~

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Bethany,

I finally found your blog. It's really nice. I hope that you had a nice time at the ....(should I tell???) Happy 4th birthday to Ben. Hope that your little calf is doing good.

-Emily