Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Awards!

I was awarded the Stylish blogger Award by Amy @ AmyWegnersBlog!  Thanks a bunch Amy!

The rules: State 5 random facts about yourself and award 5 other bloggers.


1: I have neon green glow in the dark retainers.

2: I love politics.

3: My favorite drink on a hot day is either cold lemonade or kefir!

4: I want to be a vet, but don't want to go to college for 10ish years. :P

5: I have never been to the hospital for myself (except for being born in the hospital).

Okay, was that random enough? :D  Or you all thinking way TMI!  lol!

I Award:
Ria @ Life as a Wife
Hannah @ Trusting in His Love
Rachel @ HopeJourney
Lynette Kraft @ Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
Rebecca @ The Life of a FarmGirl



I recieved this from Tiffany over at Musings of a Missionary Girl! Thanks so much!
If you are tagged.........
1. Post about the tag
2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post.

1. Apples, Oranges or Banana's? I'm going to have to go with oranges.  Though fresh apples are excellent!

2. How many siblings to you have? 7!  4 sisters and 3 brothers!

3. How old are you? I am sixteen, turn 17 in August.  My, that sounds old.

4. Do you live on a: prarie, woodland, swamp, city or other? Tough to say.  I live in the middle of nowhere, hold an address of a hicktown that has no town, built in the middle of a pasture, and are surrounded by on all 4 sides.  Yeah, I have you confused already don't I? :D

5. Scissors or glue? Well, depends what you are using them for!!! 

6. Describe your dream house? Something big...but usually I dream more about the barns and property.  I LOVE barns! 

7. Is your room clean? It's okay for now.  I think.  lol!

8. If you could be a movie character for a day who would it be? I don't know.  Something from some long ago time, WW2 maybe?

9. Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? Italy!!!  Why?  I don't know.

10. What denomination are you? Christian.  Is that a good enough answer?  Says a lot, yet for some it doesn't say enough. 

11. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy [Be Honest!!!!] No way!  I haven't slept with a stuffed toy in forever. 

12. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! 

13. What is your favorite book? Oh I don't even know where to start on that one.

14. Favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough or anything with chocolate!

15. If you had to eat one type of food for 2 weeks what would it be? Noodles.  Vague enough, but still can be prepared in many different ways.

16. What is your favorite Olyplic sport? I don't watch much Olympic sports.  I do like the ice skating tho...

17. If you woke up one morning and discovered you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? I guess I would be famous.  Finally!  I've been waiting for so long!  JK!!!

18. Describe yourself in three words. ( I told Abigail to describe me in three words and this is what she told me.....Confident, Focused, Fun.

19. What do you hate?  Government controlling citizens and citizens willingly giving up their freedom.

20. If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? I'd say "and I thought you were just fake".

I tag...
The same 5 tagged above....plus the following.....

Ashley @ A Cowgirl's Dream
Adam @ One Texan's View
Kelsey @ The Narrow Way (sorry Kelsey, I hope you see this.  For some reason your blog would not come up for me)

BTW, if anyone else would like these, leave a comment and let me know!

In Christ,
~Bethany~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You love politics? Well I guess we are different there, ha!!! BUT, I do agree on the kefir. I used to make it for about a year and let my grains go bad. I think I'll start back up one of these days.

Thanks for the award. I really appreciate it. I'm glad you think I'm a Stylish blogger. (I have ya all fooled!) ha!

Love,
Lynnette

Tiffany said...

Ha ha... it was fun to read you answers!

~ Tiffany

Adam said...

OK I'm a little confused which award did you give me?

Adam said...

Ok never mind I figger it out.

Adam said...

OK never mind about that last comment I'm still confused? :)

Benjamin said...

I married a man who was homeschooled (I was too*G*) who is now a 27 year old veterinarian who graduated from vet school when he was 24. You don't have to go to school for 10ish years and he did it in 7ish and could have done it in 6 (with online classes). Not that I'm recommending you go be a vet, as there are lots of other animal jobs. :)
Our vet clinic is staffed by 100% homeschoolers (we have a vet tech who graduated from school at 18 as she started at 16), and if you ever want to intern, job shadow etc, we love to make it available to others - especially homeschoolers.
Heather

Rachel said...

Thank you, Bethany, for awarding me! :D
I pray that you have a blessed time with your mother tomorrow!
Love and blessings in Christ,
Rachel :)