Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Butterflies

When we found this butterfly it had just hatched and Ben found it very interesting. Don't you think that is the perfect "spring/summer" picture? If so, post a comment and let me know! :) Okay, not really if you don't want to.

Right now I am getting paperwork ready for our next show. This is a one day show in Ingham county. We will be leaving on Saturday(July 26th) and coming home that evening. I am also getting ready for our 4H goat meeting this evening. I have to shave a goat and explain what I am doing all at the same time. Then we have to do hooves(show style) and tattoos. It should be a good meeting if everyone shows up!

Well, not much is going on here. The weather is beautiful and we are all still picking strawberries at Harvey's. Rachel and Rebekah started working yesterday and Elizabeth came today. Hopefully they will continue coming through the rest of the season! Just thought I would update and let you all know what is going on.
Hope you are enjoying your summer!
~Bethany~

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Love your blog! I check every so often to see if you've updated. Really cool picture of the butterfly and Ben. Love it! Glad you're picking strawberries! Rose has only good things to say about you all, at least to me!! You might have picked the 10 pounds I bought from them! They were wonderful and made great jam. Glad for all of your successes at the shows. TTYL!
Joanne