Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boys Update

Thank you for your prayers everyone!  The boys have bounced right back to life and are already heading back to school this morning!  Please pray that they medicine they are on doesn't affect them in a negative way (it's miserable, dislike it when that happens). 

Nothing much else going on here.  I'm am heading off to a hog show tomorrow, so if I don't post before then, be ready for a good picture update of a hog show!  It's going to be a blast. 

Have a great day everyone!

~Bethany~

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Thank you for the update, Bethany! I will continue to pray that the boys heal quickly and that the medication will work wonderfully! :)
I hope you are having a blessed Thursday. I'm off to the ice-skating rink for now! Yea! :)

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Jenna said...

Hehe, I know why you thought I went ice skating (in the message you sent me on UE)!!! It was the OTHER Jenna:):) I was at 4H.

Have an AWESOME time at G&W my friend...I'm totally looking forward to the picture update.

Love always,
Jenna

The Myers Family said...

Have a great time at the show.

The Myers'~