Friday, April 17, 2009

It's coming......I hope!!!!

Do I dare say spring is on it's way? I've said that before and it promptly snowed 8 inches on me but this time it should be here to stay. Hopefully without all the rain we've been getting the last few days. :) Let's just say our septic won't be back anytime soon. lol!

Others are feeling the spring bug as well and I've noticed that blogging has become a lower priority which is great for me.....I don't feel so bad. ;) Anyway, here are a few pictures I took yesterday of spring approaching!
Our first blooming daffodils!!!!
Our lilacs are beginning to bloom! This is the first year I think we will actually get flowers on them.

While I had the camera out I got some shots of the animals around the farm. Imagine that.....:)
The big girls enjoying some sun and grass.
The babies looking for attention...what's new? :)
Movie just being cute as usual.
Emmy, isn't she just adorable? She's for sale.....hint, hint. lol!
Top (the Lamancha doe kid), Ellie (the brown heifer) and Blink (the holstein bull calf) just hangin' out in the sun.
Our purty, good lookin' rooster. He's a faithful old guy, been around for almost 4 years now!

Be checking back here in the next few days, I'm going to be posting pictures of new stuff around here......newest babies, trailer, etc.

Have a wonderful day!

In Christ,
~Bethany~

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your animals! I always enjoy them. (:
God bless, dear sister and have a great weekend!

Jenna said...

I'm so glad that you posted Bethany! It's fun to see your place through pictures...it's been a while since we were there:(
Your animals are looking happy for the sun just like ours!!!

TTYL,
Jenna

Josh said...

Great pics Bethany,
I know what you mean about bloging being low on the priority list.
Josh

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Great pics of all the animals. Spring is definitely in the air around here as well but it will be several weeks yet before we see flowers. The grass is just barely poking up and the ice is finally off the pond. I wait with great anticipation. -Sandy

Rebecca said...

Ok, this may sound rather odd to you--but would your last name happen to be Schreur?

Sorry if that sounds crazy. ;-)

Bethany said...

Rachel, I am glad you enjoy the pictures! I enjoy sharing them. :)

Jenna, It's been way too long since you have been here. I hope you can make it out here soon!

Josh, blogging has been lower on the priorty list...but I hope to start doing more now. I'm glad to see you are too....lol!

Sandy, I know what you mean! I am SO excited for the warmer weather. It's been so cold here and if it's not cold it's raining (which is what it is supposed to do for the next 4 days :( ) At least there is no more snow or ice...yet. :)

Rebecca, yes my last name is Schreur. Why do you ask? Have we met before?

Thank you all for your comments! :)

~Bethany~