Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh and Jenna!

A quick note to two of my best friends on their birthday:

Thank you so much to both of your for your wonderful, encouraging friendship!  It is such a blessing to be able to grow and learn together as we grow older.  The memories we have made together will always be treasured.  God bless you both as you get to that "one year older" milestone!  Happy Birthday!

Your friend,
~Bethany~

P.S.  I'm off to Frankfort today!  Thank you to those who prayed for my cold, it's getting better very quickly!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Awww, Thank you Bethany! It was a fun suprise to wake up and see this sweet post on my dashboard:)

I love you too, and have a good time at Nationals!! I'm so thankful that your cold is going away;)

Your Friend,
Jenna

Josh said...

Bethany,
Thanks so much for that kind Birthday post! I'm thankful to God for your friendship as well.
Can you believe we've known each other for 12 years?!

I'll be praying for you at Nationals...Have fun!

God Bless,
Josh

Joshua said...

Happy Birthday Josh and Jenna! Continue growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Same to Bethany as well. :)

In Christ,
Joshua :)

P.S. I am glad that your cold is going away Bethany. I dislike having colds, but going to Nationals and having a cold does not sound fun. Glad that you are feeling better. :)

The Myers Family said...

We prayed for you...I hope the get better brownies worked!! :) Happy Birthday too to Josh & Jenna...it was so good meeting you last weekend. What an awesome friendship you and Bethany have, God Bless you both!!

The Myers'