Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update!!!!

Wow!  It's been crazy here and I've finally got a little computer time at nearly 11:00 p.m.  Last night we stayed up 'till 10:00 working on tests for the competition today.  This morning we started out working on tests and working up some reasons.  I gave a total of 3 reasons today.  Our Keep/Cull went great and our tests were tough but I think the most points dropped was 8 so not too bad.  We went to the opening session and saw Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" and he gave some good points. 

Well I'm getting called.

See ya
~Bethany~

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm glad you're doing well dear friend:)

Have fun today, and I'm looking forward to hearing more details and chatting with ya soon!!

Love Always,
Jenna

The Myers Family said...

Better to be called than culled...right! :) Just thought I might give you a moment of laughter. Hope to you see you soon.

The Myers' crew