Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Farm Tour


 A dear friend of mine has requested photos from our farm and I am glad to post them!  While this is our slow time of the year and we are waiting on lots of babies, there are still a few new additions and cuties on the farm.  :)
 
 Little Millie is on the top.  She brightens everyone's day.  Adorable little baby!
 
 Wooohooo!  Look at all those babies coming! (a kid from this year 'Tea) Due early Feb.
 
 And more babies! (this is Missy) Due in March.
 
 Another baby hidden away. :)  Vi is due in late April.
 
 Abigail's steer for 2010 fair - Charlie
 
 All of our 2009 kids!  Growing up!
 
 My gilt!  She is due Feb. 14!  She's huge, probably at least 350#.
 
 My steer for the fair - Aiden
 
 The hog barn at school (pretty sweet, huh?)
 
 My hog for the Green and White show in Jan.  Really looking forward to showing him.  The first Duroc I've ever shown.  He's a little stinker though....

Hope you've enjoyed seeing all these pictures!  We are so looking forward to babies coming in just a few months!  Wooohooo!  Can't wait!

Have a wonderful day!

~Bethany~


4 comments:

Jenna said...

Thank you so, so much for posting the pictures!! They were worth the wait;)

Missie has gotten big since we had her over here...wowsers! It's so fun to see them grow, isn't it?

I'm totally looking forward to all of our babies too...BTW, try to take a video when your gilt farrows! I want to see that!!

Thanks again for the pictures - I loved them and will have to go take a look at everybody again.

Love ya!!

The Myers Family said...

Great pictures...are all the baby pigs spoken for? I may be interested in a couple...this is if you want to sell any. I also have a tri-pod (if you don't) to video-tape the birthing of the babes in Feb. for Miss Jenna.

Have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot of animal babies are expected ,huh! and I though us having 3 goats bred and expecting was enough to have fun with!!!!

Kelsianne said...

Fun pictures Bethany! Thank-you for sharing them. :)
The picture of Millie is very sweet.
Merry Christmas!
Kelsey