Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just a note!

Hey Everyone!
Just a little update from Asher Acres. Everyone is healthy and looking forward to our holiday weekend ahead with our friends (Josh and Jenna and family). We are going to their home Friday evening and coming home Sunday sometime before evening chores. :) It's been a while since we've taken a little family vacation and over a month now since our families have been together. We always get together for the 4th of July so I guess it's just one of those little family traditions.

Oh, and I finally put a songlist on my blog! I will probably be changing the songs after a while so no one gets bored listening to the same songs. ;)

So what is everyone doing for the 4th? Do you have any little family traditions? I'd love to hear about them!

~Bethany~

2 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Bethany,
That's me! Looking forward to it and can't wait to see you guys again!

Great job on the playlist! I occasionally mix mine up too.

See you tommorow,
Josh

Jenna said...

Hi Bethany:)
Well, you know what I'm doing!! Can't wait to see you all! I wait for this weekend for a whole year:)

Your playlist sounds great:)

Your friend,
Jenna