Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update #5

Here is hopefully the last update on Rachel. :) She is doing very well, she was up and around almost all day yesterday. We had several wonderful families stop in to visit her and were amazed that she was outside and pretty much not even looking tired out. What a wonderful praise!!!! Her recovery has been amazing, thanks to God's healing power.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for Rachel! Your prayers were greatly appreciated.

James 5:15a
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.

~Bethany~

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Praise the Lord!

Bethany, I love your new picture:) Miss you all so much!

Love your friend,
Jenna

Kelsianne said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing better. Praise God!

I love you're new picture by the way. :)

Josh said...

Bethany,
The new header picture is really nice! Did you take it from the pole barn?

How does Rachel feel?
Josh

Bethany said...

Thanks for the compliments on the picture! Yes, it was taken from the roof of the pole barn. The girls were all up there one day and got this picture. :)

Rebecca said...

That's wonderful! I'm glad she's doing better! :-) I'm sure all of you are thankful also!:-)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she is doing better. i have been praying for her.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours.
God bless!
Ashley

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Great news! BTW, I love your new picture of the front porch. Makes me want to visit and sit a spell. God bless.

Anonymous said...

So glad your sister is doing well! I love the new pic on your blog. Your house & yard are gorgeous!

LKS

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Bethany! God's blessings to you and always. :)

Love in Him,
Rachel M.