Monday, December 1, 2008

Let it snow!

Ben taking a ride down the sled track.
Ben taking another ride, this time with a puppy!
Elizabeth on her way down with a bunch of puppies trailing behind her.
And yes ladies and gents....that is me, though a very sorry picture of me(but then don't I think that about every picture of me? No wait, there was that one...:)

Yesterday we got a few inches of snow and everyone headed out to the hill in front of our house for an attempt at sledding. The snow was wet, so it went pretty well. We took the puppies out and they were so cute out in the snow. I tell ya, if we don't get rid of those pups soon, I am really going to want to keep one, and that is not good at all.

Oh, tonight I will be at my ag class while Rachel and Elizabeth are in a parade in a town near us. I will have to count on Abigail and her wonderful photography skills for pictures. I will post them tomorrow though.

Have a great day!
~Bethany~

No comments: