Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 16.......A Song That Makes Me Cry

When I was a little girl all I wanted to do was grow up.  Grow up and get married and be a wife and mother.  Now I am 17 years old, technically old enough to get married, getting finished with school, getting ready to start up college, moving on to my step in life.  Some days I look back at my young childhood and remember all those wonderful days.  I hear other kids saying "I want to grow up" and I want to tell them, "NO!  Just enjoy your life now!"  However I suppose that is just a part of life. 
Yesterday I put this video together to a song that makes me want to cry sometimes (and no I don't usually cry :D).  "You're Gonna Miss This".


Enjoy! (and try not to cry....)

~Bethany~

2 comments:

goatmilker said...

Love it! That was so neat. You did a great job. Rebekah

Jenna said...

You did a beautiful job on that, Bethany! It's almost scary how quickly the years fly by...we need to enjoy each one!

Love you bunches,
Jenna