Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 30..... A motto or philosophy.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. 

This is something I have had to do over and over again.  I've failed more times than I care to admit but guess what....I get back up and try again.  

Here's a rather amusing story that happened just recently.  So yesterday Abigail and I went tubing at Echo Valley with my FFA buds. Oh my word, had loads of fun but......on the last go around I decided to get hooked onto the end of the chain of tubes which made me get airborne at the end and when I came down I kinda forget about the tube and landed on my whole right side on the snowy/icy hill. Now I am carefully limping around the house. :D Regardless....I had a blast!!!! However....when I landed on that hill I got back up and oh...I'm going back in a few weeks.  And I really want to try going down that hill last again....(maybe that's called stupidity, I don't know....:D)

Well ladies and gents, this is the 30th and final day.  What an amazing trip!  It's been fun!

~Bethany~

No comments: