Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just a few random pics


Myah must have gotten into the Christmas tree lights....or the older girls did. :)


Folks, mom's wedding dress is a temptation and when girls are unsupervised, this is what happens. :) Silly girls. (I wasn't home, which should explain everything, hehe)

When I went out to go do chores yesterday, the sky was beautiful and I snapped a few pictures. This was my favorite.

I also got a picture of Missy and Mandie eating breakfast. :)

Missy and Gypsy fighting......


.....over the water bucket. :)

Hope you all enjoy!
~Bethany~

4 comments:

Beth said...

Those are great pictures! I love the sky. I could take pictures of it probably every day. It's so peaceful looking.

Anonymous said...

those were great pictures!

Ryan Wegner said...

Great pictures!

Ryan

Bria Cosper said...

Wonderful photos! I live on a farm so I am very familiar with goats! My grandfather has about forty head right now.