Sunday, January 4, 2009

My first blog awards!

I have been given two blog awards from Jenna Thank you so much! It was so kind of you to think of me.



With the Lemonade award, I am supposed to give it to 10 others who show attitude(the good kind!) or gratitude.

I love checking out each and everyone of these blogs! You are all such a blessing to me and I love your enthusiasm for Christ.

1. Josh @ while-imwaiting.blogspot.com
2. Bethany@ photographytothelimit.blogspot.com
3. Lake Family@ www.frontierfamilyfarms.typepad.com
4. LKS @ www.homesteadblogger.com/highdesertblog
5. Suz Steece @ www.thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com
6. Holter girls @ thepanhandleroughriders.blogspot.com
7. Em @ accidentalfarmwife.blogspot.com
8. Lauren Ann @ livingforhim2.blogspot.com/
9. Jen @ murraycrew.blogspot.com
10. Elliot @ kobrothers.blogspot.com

With the Kreativ award, I have to list 6 things that I am Thankful for, and then award the blog to 6 other people.

I am Thankful for:

A wonderful, loving God who died for me so that I may live.

A loving family and parents who have done so much for me.

Friends who are always there for me.

A wonderful home and farm where I can learn to raise animals, have responsibilities and learn to take care of a family.

A country where we are free to worship God as we please.

Freedom in Christ and our country.

Now I am giving this award to:

1. Bethany@ photographytothelimit.blogspot.com
2. Jen @ murraycrew.blogspot.com
3. Suz Steece @ www.thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com
4. Lauren Ann @ livingforhim2.blogspot.com
5. Em @ accidentalfarmwife.blogspot.com
6. Lake Family@ www.frontierfamilyfarms.typepad.com

Thanks to you all for being so Kreativ!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwwww....you are SO unbelievably kind! thank you so much for the awesome awards! i am honored. xoxo!

Josh said...

Thank you so much Bethany! That was really thoughtful of you to think of me. Keep up the great work on your blog!
Josh

Anonymous said...

awwwwww... that was sooo nice of you. Thanks again.

Love ya,
Lauren Ann

The Panhandle Roughriders said...

Thank you Bethany! That was very thoughtful of you! I'm looking forward to your email!
Lydia