Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just an update

I apologize to all my readers for not updating earlier. Not much has been going on around here since everyone left. I have pretty much just been working on school, cleaning up around the house/farm, catching up on laundry, cleaning goat pens, doing chores, making meals, feeding kids, etc. You get the idea?? :) On Thursday I have my FFA speech at regionals so I've been focasing pretty hard on that. I tried to post the video of it several times but it won't come up. It might be a bit on the long side since the whole speech plus all the questions are on it.

We are supposed to get several more inches of snow but not before some rain and sleet goes through. Hopefully it doesn't interfer with my speech and we'll get through that okay.

We are up to 7 kids since Hannah kidded with twins on the 14th. I want to name the doe Running Deer as she looks like a little fawn. The boy can be named Valentine. :) We are still attempting to come up with names for the other boys and I am trying to come up with a good one for the buck kid we are keeping. It needs to be a musical term (our other bucks are Allegro, Stacatto and Presto) and I'd prefer it to be a lively type name. It has to be somewhat easy to say too. :)

I'm posting some of the last pictures that were taken before the girls left. Note: the house was a MESS. It is in way better condition now. :)

In Christ,
~Bethany~
From l-r; Ben, Abigail, Elizabeth, Katelin, Rachel
About ready to "move out".
Myah and Ben on Saturday (day before they left)

2 comments:

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

How about fortissimo? BTW, gave you an award. Come over to my blog and pick it up. -Sandy

jjfortheking said...

Sometimes I can't get video to upload as well.

Cool pictures!