Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged - Again!

Ryan tagged me! He calls it tag-a-phobia and I think he's right on! Okay, so here goes again!


A Movie I have Watched:
Objective, Burma! Awesome movie for those that enjoy war history!

A New Skill I Acquired:
Shaving goats well. I can make the does looks better with a good shaving. I guess it is quite a skill.

A Moment I will Always Remember:
Buying my first gun. :)


A Book I have Read:
FIREPROOF!

A New Place I Visited:
Biggby Coffee Shop :)

An Inspiring Verse or Quote:
"IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY, TRY AGAIN.

Here are the rules:
1. Fill in your memories of 2008
2. Link my blog to yours
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged:)

Now I tag Josh and Joshua (sorry guys, your about the only ones I know that haven't been tagged yet :))

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is a very good quote. I think I will have to write that in my journal. :) God bless, dear sister! :)

Bethany said...

I enjoyed your blog! You have some fun pictures.