Monday, November 9, 2009

Prayer Requests!

I have a couple of quick prayer requests:

#1. My shoulder has really been hurting me lately.  I don't know exactly what's going on since this has been going on for a few months.  We're going to try to get into the doctor soon, but it's been tough since they are always full because of sickness.  Please pray that it's nothing serious and that we can figure out what we need to do to make it not so painful.

#2. I'm taking my driver's test today!  Please pray that I remain calm and that everything goes well!

Thank you everyone!  Prayer is powerful!

James 5:13-16
Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

~Bethany~

7 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm praying for both your shoulder and your drivers test, Bethany! God will help you with both needs:)

Much Love,
Jenna

p.s. I just sent you the IKDG stuff, but I think I missed you...

The Myers Family said...

Prayers coming your way from the Myers' crew. We will keep you at the top of our thoughts today!

Blessings~

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! I hope your shoulder starts feeling better and good luck on your drivers test, I am sure you will do great!

Many Blessings,
Maggie

goatmilker said...

We will be praying for both things. I know you will do great on your drivers test. Have as great day. The Hoovers

Kelsianne said...

I'll be praying Bethany!

Blessings,

Kelsey

Eldarwen said...

Oh, no! I will definitely pray for your shoulder, Bethany! Yes, prayer is powerful! :)

God bless,
~Eldarwen

Eldarwen said...

p.s. if you feel up to doing it, I tagged you! :)