1. Do you like to write? I love to write.....which is one of the reasons I started up several blogs. :) I also have written poems (which I personally think need some drastic help) and some "plays". For a few particular people....I believe our writing skills will be put to a test quite soon, what do you think?
2.Favorite books? Ok really, I could fill this whole post with good book titles. I love reading, but I'll just give you a few titles. :) Currently I've been reading The Left Behind Series, I Kissed Dating Goodbye, The Great Train Robbery (though not exactly one I recommend, I'm just reading it for History), FFA history books, agriscience stuff, etc, etc, etc. You get the idea? :)
3. Do you compose music/write songs? I wish I wish I wish....but alas, I was born without the creativity gene.
4. Do you like poetry? Don't even get me started. I kinda go crazy reading poetry. BTW, you have to read poetry out loud, it just doesn't come alive if you don't. ( I know, you're already all rolling your eyes)
5. Love someone so much who made you cry? Um yeah, yeah, yeah.
6. Broken a bone? Nope! Thank you Lord! So far I've made it without ever going to the hospital (except for when I was born, so actually I never really did "go to the hospital", I just was already there) and hopefully that won't change with my shoulder.
7.Been in a police car? Hmmm, seems to me like I was but I can't remember when. Probably for some homeschool field trip.
8.Been on a boat? Oh yeah! I love boating, it's an awesome experience. I don't know if I like motorboats or rowboats better. Gotta work for those rowboats, but what can be better than the squeak of an old rowboat when heading out on a small private lake for some good fishing on a pretty spring day?
9.Fallen asleep in school? I don't know. I don't ever remember falling asleep, but maybe I did.
10. Did you sing today? Ummmm yep! We do sing frequently around here.....lol
11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's? Okay, what are KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken???), Popeyes, or Church's??? Ok, I think I've only had KFC, so I'll have to go with that. Unlike my friends, I like greasy food. :) I know I know, not good for me but occasionally it won't hurt. :)
12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? Never been to either....
13.Starbucks of McCafe? Ok, I'm not a coffee drinker at all, and everyone else is going to gouge me, but guess what...McCafe!!!! (Come on, when you don't like it, why pay more anyway? lol)
14.What's your favorite time of year? Tough. I don't think I could live every year in the heat (like all you southerners) nor could I live in the cold all the time (like all you northerners). I like Michigan with all the different seasons, so I guess I like each one for their variety.
15.Do you ever talk to yourself? Oh yes. I talk to myself, argue with myself and actually make up intelligent conversations with myself on occasion. Yeah, there is no better company than me, myself and I. :P
16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion? McFlurry?
17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible? Absolutely, no doubt about it. John 1:1
18. What's your favorite sport? FOOTBALL! I'm a fanatic, and I don't even get to watch it that much. To me, it's fascinating. :)
19. What color is your ipod? Ahhhhhh, no ipod!!!! What is wrong with me?????
20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Anywhere? Anywhere does mean anywhere, so I guess......visit every one of the amazing 50 states of America.
21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go? The island in Robinson Crusoe.
22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all? yes, yes yes. I love writing, I like writing, and seeing as how I am currently writing....I do write at all. ??? I'm confusing myself.
23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up? #1. Wife #2. Mother #3. Crop Farm Manager #4. Farmer #5. Grandmother (ok, you get the idea?)
24.Favorite animal? Farm animals; dairy goats, dairy cattle, beef cattle, hogs.
25. Favorite song? "Just the way He was Raised"
26.Do you like school? Like what part, book study or the ag stuff? Honestly though, I guess I love both (though ag stuff comes quickly to the top).
27.Are you a people person? Sometimes. I used to be really shy, but I'm slowly coming out of my shell and stepping out of my comfort zone more.
28. Do you like to talk? Depends who you ask. Josh, Jenna, Abigail, Emily, Jill? Yeah, you all think I talk a lot. However, many other have called me very quiet.
29.Favorite food? Homemade ravioli! Yeah baby!
30.Hobbies? FFA, 4H, Raising, breeding and showing dairy goats, reading, writing, photography
31.'Favorite author? Harris boys (any/all of them)
32. Favorite weapon? 20 gauge shotgun or compound bow
33.Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored? It's still interesting!
34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical? Ok, I confess. It's my secret life. I love Hannah Montana and strive to be like her every day.
(as a matter of fact, I can't stand Hannah Montana and all those girly people, though I do feel sorry for them. They have no life.)
35.What are you scared of? Obama and America's future.
36.Favorite flower? Violets
37.What is the expression on your face? Grinning, don't ask me why! :D
38. Color of your eyes? green/blue
Ok, so do you all know why more about me? Or did you know all this already? :) Comment and let me know! Hey, if you stuck through with me this whole time, I'm tagging YOU to do this on your blog! God bless!
Have a good evening all!